来源：/ 发布时间：2019-07-30 浏览：次
DC brushless motor can be divided into inductive DC brushless motor (with position sensor) and inductive DC brushless motor (without position sensor). Inductive DC brushless motor is widely used in various fields.
Analysis of Brushless DC Motor Plan for Pump Induction:
This paper introduces the design and analysis of the inductive brushless motor of the pump. The application of this plan has the following characteristics:
1. The startup load changes little and is insensitive to the flutter during startup, but the request for startup is reliable and the startup time is short.
2. Conversion efficiency
3. High output power of motor
4. The starting torque is good, the induction brushless motor is comparatively ordinary, and the starting torque is also difficult to surpass the same level of brushless motor.
5. Good middle and high speed torsion
6. Low-speed linearity is better than inductionless brushless motor. Inductionless motor has poor linearity at low-speed and may flutter.
7. Good linearity at medium and high speed
8. Higher speed: 10,000
9. Wear Level: Not Easy to Wear
The case of brushless DC motor with inductance for water pump is illustrated.
The outer diameter of the motor is 60mm, the length of the shaft and motor can be customized according to the request. The voltage range is 24-240V, the input power is 50W, the output power is 400W, the torsion is 4.4kg-cm, the idle speed is 11000 rpm, the load speed is 8700 rpm, the greater efficiency is 88%, the protection grade IP54, the performance can be customized according to the request. This paper is aimed at the products which are requested to be manufactured by the brushless motor of pumps, which is widely used at present. The motor can be configured to display its speed.