来源：/ 发布时间：2019-05-16 浏览：次
In theory, the automatic door should be the extension of the concept of the door, and the function of the door should be developed and perfected according to people's needs. The automatic door has been developed very maturely. The automatic door refers to the control unit which can distinguish the action of approaching the door (or authorized some entry) as the signal of opening the door, opens the door through the driving system, closes the door automatically after people are separated, and completes the control system for the process of opening and closing.
Firstly, the translational automatic door unit consists of the following components:
(1) Main Controller: It is the command center of automatic door. It sends out corresponding instructions through a large-scale integrated block with internal instruction program to direct the motor or electric lock system. At the same time, people adjust the opening speed and opening range of the door fan through the main controller.
(2) Induction Detector: as the collection of external signals, like people's eyes, when a moving object enters its working range, it gives the main controller a pulse signal;
(3) Power motor: Provide the initiative to open and close the door, control the acceleration and deceleration of the door.
(4) Door-fan traveling track: like the railway track of a train, the lifting wheel system of the door-fan is restrained to move in a specific direction.
(5) Door-fan crane wheel system: used for hanging movable door-fan and driving the door-fan to run under power traction.
(6) Synchronized belt (some manufacturers use triangular belt): used to transfer the power produced by the motor, traction door and fan suspension wheel system.
(7) Lower guiding system: It is the guiding and positioning installation of the lower part of the door fan to avoid the front and rear door body swing when the door fan is running.
When the door is to be opened and closed once, the work flow is as follows:
When an induction detector detects someone entering, it transmits the pulse signal to the main controller. After the main controller distinguishes, it notifies the motor to run. At the same time, it monitors the speed of the motor, so as to inform the motor to add force at a certain time and to slow down. When the motor gets a certain running current, it runs forward, transfers power to the synchronous belt, and then transfers power to the hanger system by the synchronous belt to make the door fan open. After the door fan opens, the controller makes a judgment, if it needs to close the door, notifies the motor to move backwards, and closes the door fan.
This article is organized and published by Shandong Automatic Door Motor. Do you know something about these contents? For more information, please click: /. We will have more wonderful content for you to see.